Friday, December 15, 2006


Yesterday I broke my first paint brush. It snapped in half while I was painting and it gave me quite a shock. I had never seen anything like it before. Then my other detail brush bit it too, so after work today I dropped by Hobby Lobby. I wound up selecting three brushes that appeared promising. A round #3 nylon brush that is identical, but slightly smaller than my first brush that was used up. A round #1 sable brush for your smallest details, like the eyes. Also, a #4 flat sable brush to cover long thin shapes of color, like in the ears.

I can't wait to wake up and try them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear about how your new brushes worked. :) will you be finished with all the faces today?? have many people asked about the tshirt contest??

Anonymous said...

Wow. I haven't been on here for a couple of days and you have made a lot of progress! Keep up the good work!

Michelle