Wednesday, May 02, 2007


The last couple days I've been working on a character for Third Rail Creative (Austin, TX) called Dr. Gilzot. He is a web avator or fictional character for a website, directly tied to AOL, that helps prep students for the SAT. I sketched him by hand and then inked and colored him in Adobe Illustrator using my Wacom tablet - a digital pen and pad that immulates using a real pen. They were very excited about how it turned out and wound up asking for two more poses, that were simple modifications of the initial illustration.

2 comments:

sam said...

Hi, I was wondering if you were working more extensively with Professor Gilgot. I've found some glitches in the tests and there is no contact information on the site and this is the only lead I could find.

Thanks,
Sam

Aaron Sacco said...

hey samantha, i am indeed still involved with the project on limited bases and i have passed along your comment to the design company working on it. if you have an email address they can write to directly, send it to email:ren_sacco(at)yahoo.com.